Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Rendered Reprobate

Read:  Psalm 62 / Proverbs 7 / Jeremiah 6 /Romans 12

 

Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 

Proverbs 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. 

Jeremiah 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

 

In Christ we have an expectation

Of promises for which we wait.  

But those refusing His salvation

Have rendered themselves reprobate.

 

The reason for our hope is plain,

For Jesus Christ is our Defender. 

Our confidence is not in vain;

Our joy is found in full surrender. 



No comments: