Monday, June 08, 2020

Withstanding His Will

Read:  Psalm 33 / Proverbs 8 / Isaiah 43 /Acts 11

 

Psalm 33:8-9 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Proverbs 8:27,29 When he prepared the heavens, I was there… when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth.

Isaiah 43:7 Every one that is called by my name… I have created him for my glory, I have formed…  I have made him.

Acts 11:17 God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed… What was I, that I could withstand God?

 

Let all the earth now stand in awe

Of God and everything He does. 

He ordered every cosmic law

Before creation ever was.

 

The awesome God of all creation,

Who formed all things by His command,

Extends to all His great salvation,

A gift that fools may yet withstand. 



No comments: