Sunday, June 07, 2020

Jesus, the Judge and Justifier

Read:  Psalm 32 / Proverbs 7 / Isaiah 42 /Acts 10 

 

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Proverbs 7:1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Isaiah 42:6,7 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand… to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Acts 10:42,43 He commanded us to… testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

 

The Lord will guide us with His eye

To lead us forth where we should be

That we might boldly testify

Of truth that sets the captive free. 

 

We show the truth of Jesus Christ

Who is the Judge as well as Savior: 

The Justifier sacrificed

Now lives to offer saving favor. 



No comments: