Saturday, June 27, 2020

Christ's Commission

Read:  Psalm 52 / Proverbs 27 / Isaiah 62 /Romans 2

 

Psalm 52:1 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.

Proverbs 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

Isaiah 62:6 I have set watchmen… which… never hold their peace… ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence.

Romans 2:16 God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

 

Boast not yourself, O mighty man,

Against the truth that you malign. 

Our God, according to His plan,

Is magnifying His design. 

 

The watchmen God has set in place

Shall speak and never hold their peace.

They preach the Gospel of His grace,

For Christ’s commission shall not cease. 



No comments: