Saturday, June 20, 2020

Matter of Mercy

Read:  Psalm 45 / Proverbs 20 / Isaiah 55 /Acts 23

 

Psalm 45:1 My heart is indicting a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king.

Proverbs 20:9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near. 

Acts 23:11 And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

 

This matter of mercy is true:

The Gospel we’re called to proclaim

Declares what our Savior will do

For all who will call on His name.

 

But who has believed our report? 

So many continue to stray! 

The time to seek God is so short!

The Gospel is crucial today! 



No comments: