Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Fighting in my Favor

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 16 / Isaiah 51 /Acts 19

 

Psalm 41:11 By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Isaiah 51:12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die?

Acts 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

 

The Lord is fighting in my favor!  

My enemies in darkness know

That my defense is in my Savior

Who sides with me against my foe. 

 

Since God Almighty comforts me,

Reminding me He’s on my side,

My confidence shall always be

In Christ, in whom I safely hide. 



No comments: