Saturday, June 06, 2020

His Helping Hand

Read:  Psalm 31 / Proverbs 6 / Isaiah 41 /Acts 9

 

Psalm 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Proverbs 6:5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 

Acts 9:15 He is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel. 

 

The Lord extends His helping hand,

Providing grace we need to live

To do the things that He has planned

With strength that He will daily give. 

 

Just as our Lord who died and rose

Had chosen Saul to bear His name,

The hand of God is helping those

Who preach His Gospel without shame.



No comments: