Thursday, June 11, 2020

Explore the Excellence

Read:  Psalm 36 / Proverbs 11 / Isaiah 46 /Acts 14

 

Psalm 36:9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Isaiah 46:9-10 I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning… the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

Acts 14:27 When they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them... how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

 

As we explore the excellence

Of Christ who gives us life and light,

Our hearts rejoice in His defense

Upon the cross to win our fight.   

 

The prophecies that we review

Regarding God’s beloved Son

Confirm His promises are true

As we rehearse what He has done.



No comments: