Friday, June 05, 2020

Victorious Voice

Read:  Psalm 30 / Proverbs 5 / Isaiah 40 /Acts 8 

 

Psalm 30:11,12 Thou hast… girded me with gladness; to the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.

Proverbs 5:1,2 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

 

The voice that is victorious

Rejoices in God’s saving favor.

Let’s make His Gospel glorious

And magnify our Lord and Savior!

 

We call to every thirsty soul

Within this desert land so dry

To come to Christ, drink to the full,

And find that He will satisfy.



No comments: