Monday, June 15, 2020

Proclaim His Prophecies

Read:  Psalm 40 / Proverbs 15 / Isaiah 50 /Acts 18

 

Psalm 40:5-8 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done… Sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God.

Proverbs 15:11 Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Isaiah 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

Acts 18:5 Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ. 

 

How wondrous is our Savior’s love,

So boundless that it would compel

Our Lord to leave His throne above

To save us from eternal hell! 

 

He did not hide His face from shame

When sinners spit upon His face.

How we can help but to proclaim

His prophecies of saving grace?



No comments: