Thursday, June 18, 2020

At the Altar

Read:  Psalm 43 / Proverbs 18 / Isaiah 53 /Acts 21

 

Psalm 43:3-4 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me… bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Proverbs 18:1 Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

Isaiah 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Acts 21:13-14 I am ready… to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus...The will of the Lord be done.

 

I’ve sought and found my precious Savior

Here at the altar of His cross. 

He died to grant His saving favor

And rescue me from endless loss.

 

I see this altar prophesied

Throughout Isaiah fifty-three

Where God says I am justified

By all that Christ endured for me! 



No comments: