Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Whispered Words

Read:  Psalm 35 / Proverbs 10 / Isaiah 45 /Acts 13

 

Psalm 35:1,3 O LORD… say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Isaiah 45:21,22 There is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior… Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Acts 13:39 By him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

 

I hear my Savior’s affirmation,

As if He whispered in my ear: 

Be still, I am your soul’s salvation; 

Be sure that I am always near. 

 

How precious are the words of Christ

Who gave Himself to be my Savior

And for my sake was sacrificed

To justify me with His favor! 



No comments: