Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Lifting my Looking


"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:1,2).  "My son, give Me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe My ways" (Proverbs 23:17,26).  "I will pour water upon him that is thirsty… Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer… I am the LORD that maketh all things" (Isaiah 44:3,24).  "Now to Him that is of power to stablish you… be glory through Jesus Christ forever" (Romans 16:25-27).  "Looking unto Jesus the… Finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2). 

My help is coming from the Lord,
Who made the earth, the sea, and skies. 
How wondrous are His works explored
Wherever I have turned my eyes!

My eyes are lifted up above
As I observe my Savior's ways:
I marvel at redeeming love
And give my heart to Him with praise!

Now to the Lord who has the power
To strengthen me in each endeavor,
Who is my Fortress and High Tower,
Be glory daily and forever! 

Lord Jesus, as I run this race,
I'm lifting up my eyes to You,
And as I'm looking for Your grace,
You pour it out on me anew!  


No comments: