Monday, May 01, 2017

Valley of our Vision


"With my whole heart have I sought Thee: O let me not wander" (Psalm 119:10).  "Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will pour out My Spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you" (Proverbs 1:23).  "The Lord GOD of hosts [is] in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls" (Isaiah 22:5).  "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know His will… and shouldest hear the voice of His mouth...  For thou shalt be His witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard" (Acts 22:14,15). 

Does God disclose His words today
To those who truly seek His face?   
Though we like sheep have gone astray,
He will make known His words of grace! 

The Lord pours out His Holy Spirit
To those who search for what is true. 
He says (to those who yet will hear it),
"I will make known My words to you."

The Lord has called for a decision,
And He is breaking down the walls,
Removing all that blocks the vision
Of everyone who on Him calls. 

The valley of our vision, Lord,
Is where You showed us we were blind,
And there, like Paul, we first explored
The riches of Your grace we find. 


No comments: