Monday, June 10, 2013

Proving His Praise

“Sing forth the honor of His name: make His praise glorious… Come and see the works of God… Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what He hath done for my soul” (Psalm 66:2,6,16). 

Sing forth the honor of the name
Of Him deserving of our praise.
Examine now, and then proclaim,
The many proofs our God displays. 

First, come and see what God has done:
Let now the record be explored.
In all the earth there’s surely none
Who did such works as did our Lord.

The works He did had been foretold
By prophets who were vindicated.
Examine now His works of old
And see the proof thus indicated!

Now come and hear and I will tell
What Christ has done to save my soul,
For by His death I’m saved from hell,
And by His life He makes me whole. 

O Lord, how strong You make Your case!
There’s no one else who can compare
As we explore Your matchless grace
And prove the Gospel we declare.


No comments: