Saturday, December 09, 2023

Tokens on His Table

Read:  Psalm 23 / Proverbs 9 / 1 Chronicles 22 / Colossians 1

 

Psalm 23:5 ~ Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Proverbs 9:5 ~ Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

1 Chronicles 22:5,19 ~ David prepared abundantly before his death.... Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD.

Colossians 1:12,18 ~ Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light... that in all things he might have the preeminence.

 

Our Lord has made the preparation,

And by His grace He makes us able

To dine with Him in adoration

With bread and wine upon His table. 

 

As we prepare our hearts to seek

Our Savior who was sacrificed,

The tokens on His table speak

Of the amazing love of Christ. 

 


No comments: