Thursday, December 07, 2023

Examining His Excellence

Read:  Psalm 21 / Proverbs 7 / 1 Chronicles 20 / Philippians 3

 

Psalm 21:1,2 ~ In thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! Thou hast given him his heart's desire.

Proverbs 7:2 ~ Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

1 Chronicles 20:1 ~ At the time that kings go out to battle... David tarried at Jerusalem. 

Philippians 3:8 ~ I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord. 

 

Examining His excellence, 

How greatly does my heart rejoice

In Jesus Christ, my soul's Defense,

As I delight to hear His voice! 

 

For me my King was sacrificed

When He descended from His throne. 

I count all things but loss for Christ

To know Him and to make Him known.  

 


No comments: