Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Magnify His Mercy

Read:  Psalm 34 / Proverbs 20 / 2 Chronicles 4 / 2 Thes. 3

 

Psalm 34:3 ~ O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. 

Proverbs 20:6,9 ~ Most men will proclaim everyone his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?... Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

2 Chronicles 4:18 ~ Solomon made all these vessels in great abundance: for the weight of the brass could not be found out.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 ~ But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil... The Lord direct your hearts into the love of God...into the patient waiting for Christ.

 

O magnify the Lord with me!

Behold His mercy we explore:  

He set aside His majesty 

To purge our sins forevermore! 

 

O magnify His love so great

Displayed when Jesus died for us

As patiently we watch and wait

For His appearing glorious! 

 


No comments: