Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Behold His Bold Behavior

Read:  Psalm 20 / Proverbs 6 / 1 Chronicles 19 / Philippians 2

 

Psalm 20:6 ~ Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.

Proverbs 6:20-22 ~ My son, keep thy father's commandment... When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

1 Chronicles 19:13 ~ Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.

Philippians 2:5-8 ~ Christ Jesus... being in the form of God... being found in fashion as a man... humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

 

Behold my great heroic Savior

Who paid redemption’s price in full! 

What wondrous love!  What bold behavior! 

He gave Himself to save my soul! 

 

In view of this, I would behave

With boldness, counting all but loss

To please my King who died to save

And ransom me upon His cross.  

 


No comments: