Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Instructed by Integrity

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 27 / 2 Chronicles 11 / 2 Tim. 1

 

Psalm 41:11,12 ~ By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me. And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity... before thy face forever.

Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

2 Chronicles 11:4 ~ Thus saith the LORD… return every man to his house: for this thing is done of me. And they obeyed the words of the LORD.

2 Timothy 1:7,13 ~ God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind...Hold fast the form of sound words... in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

 

Instructed by integrity,

I am persuaded and inclined

To love the Lord who first loved me

With all my heart, my soul, and mind. 

 

So may I seek my Savior's pleasure

In all my thoughts, my words, and deeds

With grace He gives in perfect measure

Sufficiently for all my needs. 

 

 

No comments: