Monday, December 04, 2023

Promised Protection

Read:  Psalm 18 / Proverbs 4 / 1 Chronicles 17 / Ephesians 6

 

Psalm 18:3 ~ I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Proverbs 4:26,27 ~ Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

1 Chronicles 17:26,27 ~ Thou art God, and hast promised this goodness unto thy servant... Let it please thee to bless... for thou blessest, O LORD, and it shall be blessed forever.

Ephesians 6:10 ~ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 

 

The Lord who saved my soul from wrath

Protects me, as He said He would. 

He leads me in His righteous path;

He never ceases to be good! 

 

Upon His promises I rest; 

I know that He is never wrong,

For whom God blesses shall be blest,

And whom He strengthens shall be strong.  

 


No comments: