Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Preserved for His Praise

Read:  Psalm 19 / Proverbs 5 / 1 Chronicles 18 / Philippians 1

 

Psalm 19:1 ~ The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork. 

Proverbs 5:1,9 ~ My son, attend unto my wisdom... Lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

1 Chronicles 18:6,13 ~ Thus the LORD preserved David whithersoever he went.

Philippians 1:9-11 ~ And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more... unto the glory and praise of God.

 

The heavens now declare God's glory,

So why on earth should I do less?

My privilege is to tell His story;

Distraction is my foolishness. 

 

I am preserved by God above

To glorify Him with my praise

As more and more I show the love

That Christ abundantly displays. 

 


No comments: