Thursday, November 23, 2023

True when Tried

Read:  Psalm 7 / Proverbs 23 / 1 Chronicles 6 / Galatians 1

 

Psalm 7:9,10 ~ The righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defense is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. 

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

1 Chronicles 6:3 ~ And the children of Amram; Aaron, and Moses, and Miriam. The sons also of Aaron; Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

Galatians 1:23-24 ~ They had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me.

 

The Lord who tries our inward part

Is our Redeemer and Defender

Who calls us now to give our heart

To Him in confident surrender.

 

As Eleazar (Help of God)

And Paul were both found true when tried,

The Lord refines those who are flawed,

And in them He is glorified.  

 


No comments: