Monday, November 27, 2023

Fixed Foundation

Read:  Psalm 11 / Proverbs 27 / 1 Chronicles 10 / Galatians 5

 

Psalm 11:3 ~ If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

1 Chronicles 10:13-14 ~ So Saul died for his transgression...  The LORD... therefore... turned the kingdom unto David.

Galatians 5:1 ~ Stand fast... in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free... not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

 

I'm trusting in the fixed foundation

Which is as certain as God’s throne. 

Christ is the Author of salvation;

He is the Shepherd of His own. 

 

Herein I find simplicity

By living daily for His pleasure.

His changeless truth has made me free

And blessed me with salvation’s treasure.  

 


No comments: