Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Granting us Grace

Read:  Psalm 5 / Proverbs 21 / 1 Chron. 4 / 2 Corinthians 12

 

Psalm 5:3 ~ My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer... and will look up.

Proverbs 21:29 ~ A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way.

1 Chronicles 4:10 ~ Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

 

We gratefully lift up our prayer

To God who is reigning above

With all who are casting their care

On Jesus who listens with love.

 

Like Jabez who brought his request,

Like Paul who was seeking God's face,

We find that God's answer is best,

Sufficiently granting us grace.  

 


No comments: