Thursday, November 09, 2023

Love the Lord

Read:  Psalm 143 / Proverbs 9 / 2 Kings 17 / 1 Corinthians 16

 

Psalm 143:10 ~ Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Proverbs 9:10 ~ The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

2 Kings 17:39 ~ But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

1 Corinthians 16:22 ~ If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema; Maranatha.

 

I need to know my Savior's will

And then obey what He has said. 

How graciously He teaches still,

Though I have strayed from where He led. 

 

The Lord instructs me by His love

To fear Him as I rightly should,

To set my heart on things above,

And love the Lord, for He is good.  

 


No comments: