Friday, November 24, 2023

His Glory is my Highest Goal

Read:  Psalm 8 / Proverbs 24 / 1 Chronicles 7 / Galatians 2

 

Psalm 8:3,4 ~ When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars... What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 

Proverbs 24:12 ~ He that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it?

1 Chronicles 7:22 ~ Ephraim their father mourned many days, and his brethren came to comfort him.

Galatians 2:20 ~ The life which I now live... I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

 

I know God set His love on me,

But I can’t help to wonder why.

Behold so great a mystery:

For me my Savior came to die! 

 

The Lord who gave Himself in love

To ransom and to keep my soul

Has set my heart on things above:

His glory is my highest goal. 

 


No comments: