Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Triune Triumph

Read:  Psalm 6 / Proverbs 22 / 1 Chron. 5 / 2 Corinthians 13

 

Psalm 6:9,10 ~ The LORD hath heard my supplication... Let all mine enemies... return and be ashamed suddenly.

Proverbs 22:4 ~ By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honor, and life.

1 Chronicles 5:20 ~ They cried to God in the battle, and he was entreated of them; because they put their trust in him.

2 Corinthians 13:14 ~ The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

 

The Lord has heard my supplication

In fear and in humility.

He gave the riches of salvation

With everlasting life to me. 

 

The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost

Have triumphed in their triune goal

To save me to the uttermost

Through Christ the Savior of my soul!  

 


No comments: