Sunday, November 05, 2023

Searched by our Savior

Read:  Psalm 139 / Proverbs 5 / 2 Kings 13 / 1 Corinthians 12

 

Psalm 139:23,24 ~ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Proverbs 5:21 The ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

2 Kings 13:4 Jehoahaz besought the LORD, and the LORD hearkened unto him: for he saw the oppression.

1 Corinthians 12:6 There are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

 

The Lord is searching us within

And daily speaking to our heart. 

He pardons and He purges sin

From which He calls us to depart.

 

How gracious is our God and Savior

Who hears us pray when we’re oppressed,

Removing sin by saving favor

As far as east is from the west!  

 


No comments: