Thursday, November 02, 2023

Preach His Prophecies

Read:  Psalm 136 / Proverbs 2 / 2 Kings 10 / 1 Corinthians 9

 

Psalm 136:1,23,24 ~ O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good... Who remembered us in our low estate... and hath redeemed us... for his mercy endureth forever.

Proverbs 2:6,20 ~ The LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding... that thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

2 Kings 10:10 ~ Know now that there shall fall unto the earth nothing of the word of the LORD... for the LORD hath done that which he spake by his servant Elijah.

1 Corinthians 9:16 ~ I preach the gospel... for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

 

The Lord on high remembered us

And saved us from our low estate. 

His mercy is so marvelous! 

There is no other love so great!

 

I’ll preach His prophecies foretold

In view of the necessity,  

For woe is me if I withhold

The Gospel truth He gave to me! 

 


No comments: