Wednesday, April 05, 2023

To Seek and To Save

Read:  Psalm 117 / Proverbs 5 / Leviticus 22 / 1 Tim. 1

 

Psalm 117:1-2 ~ O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth forever. 

Proverbs 5:1 ~ My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding.

Leviticus 22:32 ~ Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed... I am the LORD which hallow you. 

1 Timothy 1:15 ~ This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 

 

We praise the Lord with every nation

As we declare why Jesus came: 

He came to purchase our salvation

And take away our sin and shame. 

 

He came from heaven with this goal: 

To seek and save those who were lost. 

We see the value of the soul

In view of our redemption's cost!   

 


No comments: