Saturday, April 08, 2023

Jesus is my Jubilee

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 8 / Leviticus 25 / 1 Tim. 4 

 

Psalm 119:10 ~ With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

Proverbs 8:35 ~ Whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD.

Leviticus 25:10 ~ Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you.

1 Timothy 4:15 ~ Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

 

My full surrender, nothing less

For Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior,

Is only right as I assess

The price He paid to give His favor. 

 

I'll meditate upon these things

As I proclaim His liberty

And celebrate the grace He brings,

For Jesus is my Jubilee! 



No comments: