Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Divinely Directed

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 4 / Leviticus 21 / 2 Thes. 3

 

Psalm 116:1-2 ~ I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. 

Proverbs 4:27 ~ Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Leviticus 21:12,15 ~ Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him...Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the LORD do sanctify him.  

2 Thessalonians 3:3-5 ~ The Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

 

I cried to the Lord in despair;

He listened to my supplication. 

I'll cast upon Him all my care

And trust Him in each situation. 

 

Divinely directed each day

To walk in His Word's perfect light,

I find my delight in His way,

For all His instruction is right.  

 


No comments: