Sunday, April 23, 2023

Divine Dominion

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 23 / Numbers 13 / Hebrews 5

 

 Psalm 119:133 ~ Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Numbers 13:30 ~ Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once... we are well able to overcome it.

Hebrews 5:14 ~ But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

 

Let all my steps be ordered now

To follow Christ in all my ways. 

Before Him let me humbly bow

And give to Him a heart of praise. 

 

Let Christ alone have the dominion,

And let my will with His align,

Rejecting every vain opinion

That follows not His way Divine. 

 


No comments: