Saturday, April 22, 2023

Exposing and Exploring

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 22 / Numbers 12 / Hebrews 4

 

 Psalm 119:128 ~ Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

Proverbs 22:19-21 ~ That thy trust may be in the LORD, I have made known to thee this day... written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, that I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee. 

Numbers 12:7-8 ~ My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches... wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Hebrews 4:12 ~ The word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword... even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

 

The Word of God is always right,

Exposing also what is wrong. 

We give our answer in this light

And trust our Savior all day long. 

 

The Word of God shall be our sword,

Dividing sharply in between

The heart and soul which are explored

By God with every motive seen. 

 

 

No comments: