Monday, April 10, 2023

Enlarged and Enlightened

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 10 / Leviticus 27 / 1 Tim. 6

 

Psalm 119:32 ~ I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

Proverbs 10:22 ~ The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Leviticus 27:2,30 ~ When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD... All the tithe of the land... is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.

1 Timothy 6:14-16 ~ Our Lord Jesus Christ...is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords... to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

 

I'll run the way of God's command

As He enlarges His dominion. 

I know it is by grace I stand;

I need no other man's opinion. 

 

I am enlightened by the vow

That Christ kept by His sufferings.

He died for me!  I praise Him now

As Lord of lords and King of kings!  

 

 

No comments: