Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Study to be Steady

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 12 / Numbers 2 / 2 Tim. 2

 

Psalm 119:46 ~ I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

Proverbs 12:5 ~ The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

Numbers 2:34 ~ The children of Israel did according to all that the LORD commanded Moses... so they set forward.

2 Timothy 2:15 ~ Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

 

I will not be ashamed to speak

To kings about God's saving favor. 

Salvation comes to those who seek

And humbly turn to Christ our Savior. 

 

 I'll study that I may be steady

To speak to those yet lost in sin,

That I may have an answer ready

To show the hope I have within. 

 


No comments: