Monday, May 01, 2023

Content with Christ

Read:  Psalm 122 / Proverbs 1 / Numbers 21 / Hebrews 13

 

Psalm 122:6 ~ Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Proverbs 1:33 ~ Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Numbers 21:8 ~ The LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Hebrews 13:5 ~ Be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

 

There is no peace apart from Christ; 

In Him alone I safely dwell. 

For me my Lord was sacrificed

That He might save my soul from hell.

 

I am content with Christ alone:  

I looked to Him, and now I live!

It is my joy to make Him known

By every means that He will give.  

 


No comments: