Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Remember and Repent

Read:  Psalm 145 / Proverbs 24 / Deuteronomy 8 / Rev. 2

 

Psalm 145:2,3 ~ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Proverbs 24:10 ~ If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

Deuteronomy 8:11 ~ Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day. 

Revelation 2:4,5 ~ Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works.

 

Let fainting faith be cast away

And confidence in Christ be full.

Why should I faint when I may pray

And trust His love unsearchable?

 

O let me not forget my Lord

Who for my sake was heaven sent! 

Let first love daily be restored

As I remember and repent. 

 


No comments: