Wednesday, May 17, 2023

How Large is His Love!

Read:  Psalm 138 / Proverbs 17 / Deuteronomy 1 / 1 John 3

 

Psalm 138:7 ~ Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Proverbs 17:17 ~ A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Deuteronomy 1:30,31 ~ The LORD your God... shall fight for you... thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee... in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.

1 John 3:1-3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God... when he shall appear, we shall be like him... And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

 

I've seen the everlasting truth: 

I am the object of Christ's love. 

He has preserved me from my youth;

He intercedes for me above. 

 

Behold, how large His great love is!

Behold the Lamb who died for me!

He gave Himself to call me His!

His grace and truth have made me free! 

 


No comments: