Monday, May 22, 2023

Lifted by His Lovingkindness

Read:  Psalm 143 / Proverbs 22 / Deuteronomy 6 / Jude 


Psalm 143:8 ~ Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Proverbs 22:17 ~ Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.

Deuteronomy 6:5 ~ Thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Jude 21 ~ Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

 

I lift my soul up to the LORD

Who gives me sight replacing blindness,

And thereby is my soul restored

And lifted by His lovingkindness. 

 

With all my heart, with all my soul,

And all my might I owe my love

To Christ whose love is wonderful,

Who sets my heart on things above. 



No comments: