Monday, August 08, 2022

Truth Testified

Read:  Psalm 120 / Proverbs 8 / Jer. 21 / Acts 23

 

Psalm 120:2 ~ Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.

Proverbs 8:6 ~ Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

Jeremiah 21:8 ~ And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Acts 23:11 ~ And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

 

The Lord has rescued us from lies;

His word of truth is always right.

There is no other voice so wise

That teaches us the way of life.

 

The Lord is standing by our side

Assuring us that He is near,

So let us who have testified

Still witness boldly, loud and clear. 

 


No comments: