Saturday, August 20, 2022

To Rule and To Reveal

Read:  Psalm 132 / Proverbs 20 / Jer. 33 / Romans 7

 

Psalm 132:8 ~ Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.

Proverbs 20:8 ~ A king that sitteth in the throne of judgment scattereth away all evil with his eyes.

Jeremiah 33:3 ~ Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Romans 7:24-25 ~ O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 

Let God into His rest arise

To rule my heart upon His throne

And scatter evil with His eyes

As He makes His dominion known.

 

Let God reveal mighty things

As He invites me now to call

On Christ who is the King of kings

And in my heart, the Lord of all.  

 


No comments: