Monday, August 29, 2022

Clarifying Counsel

Read:  Psalm 141 / Proverbs 29 / Jer. 42 / Romans 16

 

Psalm 141:8 ~ But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

Proverbs 29:18 ~ Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Jeremiah 42:3 ~ That the LORD thy God may shew us the way wherein we may walk, and the thing that we may do.

Romans 16:25-27 ~ Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel… by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God… to God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.

 

My eyes are lifted to the Lord

When I am facing a decision.

When all my options are explored,

His counsel clarifies my vision.

 

The Lord will lead me in His way

And show me what I ought to do.

I hear His counsel every day,

For every word of God is true. 

 


No comments: