Thursday, August 04, 2022

Heard and Healed

Read:  Psalm 119:145-152 / Proverbs 4 / Jer. 17 / Acts 19

 

Psalm 119:146 ~ I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.

Proverbs 4:20,22 ~ My son, attend to my words…  For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Jeremiah 17:14 ~ Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Acts 19:17,20 ~ The name of the Lord Jesus was magnified… So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

 

I cried to God; He heard my prayer,

And He responded to my voice.

He saved me from my deep despair;

He healed me, and I rejoice!  

 

As long as He shall give me days,

The Word of God shall be my guide

To live a life of grateful praise

That Jesus may be magnified. 

 


No comments: