Saturday, August 27, 2022

Correction by Christ

Read:  Psalm 139 / Proverbs 27 / Jer. 40 / Romans 14

 

Psalm 139:23,24 ~ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Proverbs 27:1,11 ~ Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth…make my heart glad.

Jeremiah 40:3 ~ Because ye have sinned against the LORD, and have not obeyed his voice… this thing is come upon you.

Romans 14:11,12 ~ It is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

 

May Christ my Savior search my heart

And lead me in His perfect way

With wisdom that He will impart

To know His will and to obey.

 

If I have not obeyed His voice,

I need His wise correction now

To love and serve my Lord by choice,

For one day every knee shall bow. 

 


No comments: