Friday, August 19, 2022

Gazing at God

Read:  Psalm 131 / Proverbs 19 / Jer. 32 / Romans 6

 

Psalm 131:1 ~ LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in… things too high for me.

Proverbs 19:20,21 ~ Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.  There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

Jeremiah 32:27 ~ Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Romans 6:23 ~ For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 

How lofty is Jehovah’s throne?

Too high for me to comprehend! 

I leave such thoughts to God alone

From the beginning to the end. 

 

I know that nothing is too hard

For God who saves me by His favor.

I see His hands and feet yet scarred

As I am gazing at my Savior! 

 


No comments: