Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Justified by Jesus

Read:  Psalm 121 / Proverbs 9 / Jer. 22 / Acts 24

 

Psalm 121:1,2 ~ I will lift up mine eyes… from whence cometh my help…. from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Proverbs 9:10 ~ The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 

Isaiah 53:11 ~ He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Jeremiah 22:29 ~ O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

Acts 24:14 ~ So worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets.

 

We lift our eyes to God above

Who made the heaven and the earth.

We marvel at His wondrous love

And thank Him for our second birth.

 

We preach the Gospel He revealed

In Scripture clearly prophesied,

For Jesus has become our Shield,

And by Him we are justified. 

 


No comments: