Saturday, August 06, 2022

God be Glorified

Read:  Psalm 119:161-168 / Proverbs 6 / Jer. 19 / Acts 21

 

Psalm 119:162 ~ I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

Proverbs 6:23 ~ For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.

Jeremiah 19:2 ~ Proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee.

Acts 21:19,20 ~ [Paul] declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord.

 

I have a reason to rejoice

As when a battle has been won,

For I have heard my Savior’s voice,

And I have seen what He has done. 

 

He leads me by His wise command

As on His Word I have relied.

It is by grace alone I stand;

Let God alone be glorified. 

 

 

No comments: