Friday, August 05, 2022

Revived by His Rule

Read:  Psalm 119:153-160 / Proverbs 5 / Jer. 18 / Acts 20

 

Psalm 119:154 ~ Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

Proverbs 5:7,9 ~ Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth… Lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

Jeremiah 18:2 ~ Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.

Acts 20:32 ~ And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

 

The Lord who pleads my cause above

Commands me to obey His rule. 

If I dismiss His words of love,

My years are given to the cruel.

 

I hear the words of His command;

I find His grace when I obey.

He builds me up, He makes me stand,

And He revives me day by day. 

 


No comments: